After the Heat Map, we are proud to present another new feature for webstats – your dashboard!
With this new feature you decide what is shown on your main statistic page. With the help of the dashboard you can show your visitors the information, which you find relevant.
This means that your main statistic page is now fully customizable.
The new dashboard is already available to all motigo users with the latest version of the webstats counter code.
Where do I find my Dashboard?
You will find the Dashboard in the Admin Area of your counters in your motigo account:
- Login to motigo
- Click on “Webstats”
- You will see a list with all your counters. After every counter title, you will see the new link “Dashboard”
- Click on this link to get to the counter’s dashboard
To login, you need your username and password. Forgot your password? No problem, you can request a new password here.
How do I use the Dashboard?
After clicking on “Dashboard” you will see the Dashboard page. On the left of the page (My Dashboard) you can see the components, which are currently displayed on the main page of your statistics. On the right side you can see all available Dashboard components.
You can now choose to show any of these components on your main statistic page. With the new dashboard you have a customizable statistic page. Now you can:
- Remove components
- To remove a component, drag it from your dashboard to the list of available dashboard components on the right.
- Add components
- To add a component to your dashboard, just drag an available dashboard component from the list to your dashboard on the left.
- Reorder components
- You can reorder the components in your dashboard by dragging them up or down in the list.
After this, just click on “Save changes”! The components on your Dashboard are now shown on your main statistic page. You can change your Dashboard anytime.
Don’t have a webstats counter yet?
If you don’t have a Webstats counter yet, now is your chance. It gives you valuable statistics for your website about your visitors, is free and easy to setup.
To try out the new feature, log in to your motigo account.
Still have questions? Our Support Team is here to help you!a